Sep 9, 2011
"No ordinary genius" (Richard Feynman)
I am not very well, getting not enough sleep because I have too much pain, and having too much pain to get enough sleep - an old story, but not a pleasant one.
So there's not much in the way of Nederlog today, but what there is some of my readers may like, if they didn't see it before, or also if they did:
On Feynman and "Genius" which has some criticism not of Feynman, nor of his genius, but of James Gleick's book about him, that has some bits I find hard tio believe.)
The same Youtube address has the full version, in black and white, of Feynman's lectures on
There are - very much - worse things you could do than watch these videos.
P.S. Corrections, if any are necessary, have to be made later.
As to ME/CFS (that I prefer to call ME):
Short descriptions of the above:
1. Ten reasons why ME/CFS is a real disease by a professor of medicine of Harvard.
2. Long essay by a professor emeritus of medical chemistry about maltreatment of ME.
3. Explanation of what's happening around ME by an investigative journalist.
4. Report to Canadian Government on ME, by many medical experts.
5. Advice to psychiatrist by a psychiatrist who understands ME is an organic disease
6. English mathematical genius on one's responsibilities in the matter of one's beliefs:
A space- and computer-scientist takes a look at
See also: ME -Documentation and ME - Resources
The last has many files, all on my site to keep them accessible.
|home - index - top - mail|